Senior Care Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
At Williamsburg Senior Living Community, assisted living is available for residents who need extra help. The following are amenities included in assisted living:
- Wake-up Assistance
- Bathing Assistance (Every Other Day)
- Morning and Night Dressing Assistance
- Personal Grooming Assistance
- Medication Reminders (Up to 4 Times Daily)
- Breakfast and Lunch served in our Atrium Dining Room, and a Light Evening Meal Delivered to each Apartment
- Personal Housekeeper Visits Two Times a Week
- Laundry Services Twice Per Week
- Daily Bed Making, Trash Removal, and Dish Washing
- Day and Night-Time Check-Ups
- Daily Activities
- Transportation to Your Doctor’s Office
- Wireless Emergency Call System
- Wellness Center for Blood Pressure Monitoring, Assistance with Prescriptions, and Scheduling Physician Visits
Assisted Living at Williamsburg equals a quality retirement life. Seniors who need extra, everyday assistance can count on our caring, trained staff. From fun activities, to a welcoming community of new friends, every resident will make wonderful new memories with us.
Cozy Homes for Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
For senior residents under our assisted living care, Williamsburg Senior Living Community will feel just like home. From chatting with new friends and neighbors, to joining in on fun daily activities, our residents get all their physical, spiritual, and social needs met in a warm, family environment.
A Fun and Happy Atmosphere
There’s no shortage of amusing and stimulating activities in our community. Whether it’s being creative, playing croquet, pool, or mini-golf, or joining our walking club, Williamsburg supports an active and social lifestyle. We have happy hours, holiday parties, shopping trips, and mystery excursions. Assisted living in Baton Rouge has never been this carefree and worry-free.
Active Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
Through our assisted living care, seniors and their families have peace of mind because their wellbeing and safety is our top priority. With friendly neighbors and helpful staff, our residents make the most out of their retirement years.
Our elders receive assisted living There’s always something to do at Williamsburg. Our competitive residents can take their shot at indoor golf and Wii Bowling. Creativity is always encouraged, we offer needlework lessons, art and crafts, and painting classes. Join one of our many clubs – writing, gardening, and book clubs. There’s line dancing and exercise classes in-house, and at the neighborhood YMCA residents can swim and workout.
Many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. Their dedication and experience in our community ensures that every resident has the best time at Williamsburg.
Williamsburg Senior Living Community takes pride in a family atmosphere, where everyone is respectful, courteous, and attentive. At Williamsburg, residents become family.